The library subscribes to several periodicals in the field of chemistry. Some periodicals are scholarly and contain in-depth research articles while others are magazines that are geared to the everyday reader.
Here's a sampling of some of these periodicals:
Current issues of journals and magazines can be found in the Periodical Reading Room on the first floor of the library. Back issues can be found on the third floor of the library.
There are several databases helpful for finding articles related to chemistry:
1. Science Direct - access to over 2,500 science journals, many with full-text.
2. Academic Search Premier - a multidisciplinary scholarly database with coverage of chemistry, physics, and Earth sciences and issues relating to these fields.
3. Wilson Science Full Text Select - an applied science and technology database that includes full-text coverage of several chemistry titles.
4. Academic One File - a multidisciplinary peer-reviewed database with coverage of science and technology.
5. Nature - an international weekly science journal.
6. Education Research Complete - an education focused scholarly database. A good resource if you're researching chemistry education.