How to Use this Guide
This guide is divided into five sections:
1. Getting started/topic selection
2. Articles-how to find
3. Books and E books-how to find
4. Web Resources-a list of recommended websites
5. About your library-information about the MCC library
6. Rate this guide-give us your feedback!
Use the blue tabs above to navigate the site.
How to get research help
When you need research assistance there are many options available to you:
- See a librarian at the reference desk on the 2nd floor of either the Library at Red Mountain or Paul A. Elsner Library
- Call either of the library reference desks: Red Mountain 480-654-7740, Paul A. Elsner 480-461-7682
- Start a chat session with a librarian 24/7