RM BOOK CLUB - SPRING 2013
PLEASE JOIN US...NEXT MEETING IS...
(in person or online via facebook and facetime)
We are reading Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert.
Meetings will be from
1:30 to 3:00 pm in the Library:
THERE WILL BE SNACKS AND REFRESHMENTS
**we have copies of the book in the library***
Check here or on the library's facebook page for more information
Need Research HELP??!!
If you need research assistance, there are many options available to you:
- See a librarian at the reference desk at the Library on the 2nd floor of the Desert Willow Building at the MCC Library at Red Mountain campus.
- Call the library reference desk at Red Mountain 480-654-7740.
- Start a chat session with a Ask a Librarian..available 24/7!
- Feel free to contact me at (480) 654-7743 or email@example.com
Follow us on Pinterest
'WHAT'S NEW AT THE LIBRARY????
We are celebrating National Library Week this week.
Marcia Melton, former MCC faculty and author, will be at the RM Library on Thursday, April 18th from 11:45 to 1:30 to read from her new book, The Boarding House. Please join us!!! There will be copies of the book for sale and light refreshments.
Information about MCC Libraries
THE LIBRARY AT RED MOUNTAIN
- Located in the Desert Willow Building on the Red Mountain Campus of MCC. Campus map
- 1st floor: tutoring, writing center, computing, media center
- 2nd floor: study areas, books and other materials, book checkout counter, research assistant desk (reference desk), computers. For more details see the Floor plan
SPRING SEMESTER 2013 HOURS: (JANUARY 12TH to MAY 10TH 2013)
MONDAY -THURSDAY: 7:00AM TO 8:30PM
FRIDAYS: 7:00AM - 4:00PM
SATURDAYS: 10:00AM -2:00PM
Academic Computing (1st floor of Desert Willow Building) has the same hours as the library EXCEPT it closes @10pm, Mon- Thur.
*******holiday closures: January 21, 2013, February 18 and March 11-17 ********
contact information: 480-654-7741 (Circulation)
- address: 7110 East McKellips Road, Mesa, AZ 85212
PAUL A. ELSNER LIBRARY
- Located on the Southern and Dobson campus of MCC. Campus map
1st floor: academic computing, book checkout counter, tutoring, and writing center
2nd floor: reference desk (research assistance), computing, group study rooms and individual study areas, book stacks A-G
3rd floor: group and individual study areas, book stacks H-Z, Southwest reading room
For more details see the floor plans
See http://www.mesacc.edu/library/hours.html for HOLIDAY hours.
contact information: 480-461-7680 (Circulation)
address: 1833 West Southern Avenue, Mesa, AZ 85202