To provide a link to the entire EBSCOhost eBook collection, copy and paste this link into Canvas: https://login.ezp.mesacc.edu/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=e000xna&defaultdb=nlebk
However, you can also link directly to a specific ebook.
1. Find the book you want to link to.
2. Click on the title of the book you want in order to get into the full record.
3. On the left side, click on “PDF Full Text.” This will open the book for you.
4. Next, click on the permalink icon on the top of the screen.
5. At the top of the item record, a link will appear:
Copy the link and paste where you need it. This link will take you to the cover page of the book.
Note: You can also link to a specific page number. Go to the page you want to link to, click on the permalink icon on the top of the screen, and copy and paste the link that pops up at the top.
1. For Credo Reference book articles, click on Page Link at the top of the screen.
2. A box will pop open with the persistent link. Copy and paste where you need it.
In Gale eBooks, find the ebook or ebook article you want.
1. At the top of the page, click on Get Link.
2. A box will pop open with the link. Copy and paste where you'd like it.