1. From our homepage, click on the Journal Finder tab, enter the title of the Periodical, and click on Search.
2. Choose a database from the results list (note the dates available) and click on the title of the chosen database. If it does not come up, it is not available electronically in a database.
3. The homepage for the periodical will come up within the database you selected.This is where you find the persistent link to that periodical's homepage. Depending on the vendor, the steps are different. See the other tabs for EBSCO, Gale, and Proquest examples. If you need a link from another database, please contact Megan McGuire at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sheila Afnan Manns at email@example.com.
1. If it's an EBSCO database, click on Share in the top right corner.
2. A box will pop open that includes the persistent link. Click on it to copy and paste where you need it.
1. If it's a Gale database, click on Bookmark in the top right corner.
2. A box will pop open that includes a link. Click on it to copy and paste where you need it, and add the beginning ezproxy portion to the beginning of it (https://login.ezp.mesacc.edu/login?url=).
If it a ProQuest database, clink on the link in the url box. Copy and paste it where needed.